Thursday, July 07, 2005

Only a wannabe techie

I am having a hard time with getting my profile and my links to stay up at the TOP of my blog instead of at the bottom. In the process of trying to fix this, changed templates which meant all my links went away. They'll be back soon. I know how to fix that and saved my old template edits so it should be fairly easy. I am also tinkering with colors. But I am thinking that some of my photos are just way too big, so I am working on changing them. (I put them in using the blog posting function of photobucket and am replacing them using Blogger's own uploading software.) Anyway, if anyone reads this and knows a brilliant and easy way to change the situation, please let me know. I fixed it on my old template but at the price of having my blog way over to the left side of the screen which I didn't like.
So, consider my template under construction and bear with me.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You're braver than I am--I've been afraid to change my template! Techie on!

Lindsay said...

oh yes....and i think i figured out what you were asking me the other day...its because of the pictures getting your table tags all screwed up.....i will try to help you if we are in the same state ever again....